THRDC is the Membership Human Rights Organization with more than 115 Members from different HRDNGOs, individual HRDs and journalists. THRDC members are extra-special people and organizations. They are intensely dedicated to the cause of human rights protection and committed to safeguarding their interests as HRDs, and the work they do.
THRDC is a network of affiliated organizations; each engaged in various aspects of Tanzania life, and all dedicated to the protection of human rights in our society. THRDC organizational membership has been grouped into 8 thematic areas;
- Organizations Defending Women Rights
- Organization Defending Pastoralists Rights
- Organizations Defending Natural Resources and Economic Rights
- Organizations Defending Minority Rights
- Organizations Defending Freedom of Expression
- Organization Defending Political Rights and Human Rights in General
- Legal Aid Providers and Organizations Defending Social Rights and Accountability.
Hover on the region to see member organisation.
Become a member
Join us and help lobby for change.
As an organization wholly dependent on voluntary membership, we rely on people like you to make our voice more powerful, and our efforts more meaningful. By becoming a member you will be making an enormous difference.
As a member, you will receive a personalized membership card, and personal invitations to local, regional and globally-relevant members-only events.
And you can get involved in a wide range of activities by being part of a local team or specialist network. You can also stand for election to join our boards and vote at our annual general meeting.
THRD-Coalition needs your help! Find out how you can help sustain our operations. Please, join now!